Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tommy Mann Ministries is Closing Down


As you probably know by now, I am running for the House of Representatives in my South Carolina district (#42). This is bringing many new exciting challenges, and some major changes.

One of those changes, I am sad to say, is that Tommy Mann Ministries will close down in two weeks. I will continue to write books, but I will be giving up the not-for-profit status. Part of running for office means I will be filing quarterly reports on campaign contributions, in addition to reporting personal income. There are many i's to dot and t's to cross, and running a not-for-profit will be more than I can keep up with.

I never imagined in 2009 when this ministry launched that we would be here today--7 books, and thousands of dollars in charitable gifts, mostly to prisons and pregnancy centers. None of it would be possible without people like you who have supported this ministry. THANK YOU! This has been a dream come true for me.

If you are still interested in helping, we would appreciate a gift to the campaign, which you can make here. At this point all donations are being used for yard signs and bumper stickers.

I have also decided not to use my personal Facebook page to talk politics, so if you have not yet signed up for the campaign newsletter, you can do so here. This newsletter will provide info on appearances and other campaign news.

Finally, don't forget that Asleep in Heaven's Nursery for Kids is available on our website for a few more weeks (it will be in bookstores on November 28th).  

Thank you again, may God bless you, and may you obey all the law.


No comments: