Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A More Perfect Union


I'm starting a new blog series I'm calling "A More Perfect Union." Despite having lived in places like Orlando, Florida and Fort Worth, Texas, Union County is where I'm proud to call home. There is so much to love about living here, and it bothers me when people are critical of our town.

I want to encourage the people of Union to love where they live, and to invest in our home. I hear people say things like, "that's good for Union standards." I reject that. Let's expect more, even demand more.

Whenever we go to Spartanburg or Rock Hill for a night out, we are investing in other counties. I realize that there are some things that we can't do in Union, but I want to do my best keep my business here.

In this series I am going to highlight some of the people, businesses, and organizations that are raising the bar and doing exceptional work in Union. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: