Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bibles to Africa




I was recently contacted by a group in Kenya, Africa, and they had a small request. They would like Bibles printed in their native Ekegusii language. This is obviously a rare translation and hard to find.

My initial thought was that this might be a scam. But they are not asking for money to help them buy Bibles; they are asking me to send them Bibles, new or used.

In the past I have asked for help with sending Bibles to inmates, and readers of this blog graciously helped out. I will be sending Bibles into Kenya soon, but I wanted to give people a chance to help out once again.

By working with a group located in Kenya (called Biblica) we are able to get Bibles to this church for under $5 each. Any help is greatly appreciated.


After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands.
Revelation 7:9

Please click here to donate.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been in contact too from a church in Kenya needing bibles in their native language. I thought it was a scam too. Could you send me some info on how to get it these bibles to them, thanks

Joanne Cunningham said...

Please send me information as well.
No it's no scan.

There is a Pastor requesting Bibles in their language.

6 Bibles is being used for 58 Believers.
Cunningham5753@gmail.com

Donald Burk said...

I am in contact with a man in Nairobi asking for Bibles in the Ekegusii language. Not sure how to help.

Donald Burk said...

I am in contact with a man in Nairobi asking for Bibles in the Ekegusii language. Not sure how to help.