Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Book Reviewers Needed




My book Asleep in Heaven’s Nursery is for sale on Amazon, and I am asking for help to help it sell. Customers frequently read the customer reviews before they purchase books, and these reviews can either make or break the sale.

I am looking for people who are willing to write a short (or long) review for Amazon and Google. I am in no way telling anyone what to write, whether positive or negative.

 If you have not read the book, I will give a free paperback or e-book to the 1st 5 people to request one. You can request one by commenting below or by using the contact form at www.tommymannministries.com.

Once you have read the book, please visit these two sites below and post a review; you can also click “like” and recommend it on Facebook. Posting your review as a note on Facebook would be pretty cool too.

Here is the link to post a review to Amazon:


Here is a link to post a review to Google:


Thanks for your help!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

I have been wanting to read it but I use Kobo Ereader and I didn't see an option for that when I went to buy. Do you know if it's compatible with the Kobo? They are made by Indigo/Chapters which I guess is the Canadian version of Amazon.

Tommy Mann said...

I'm not familiar with that ereader. It is available for Kindle and Nook, or as an Adobe file, which I believe is compatible for everything except the Kindle.

Elaine said...

I would love to review it then,,,here is my email...I can always save it to my computer right?

lilyorange2@yahoo.ca

Tommy Mann said...

Yes, that's right. I just sent it, thanks!

Tommy Mann said...

Did that ebook format work for you?